Dear Valued Patient,
We would like to update you on some of our new policies to help protect our patients:
- We are adjusting our physicians schedules to limit the number of patients in our waiting area to allow for social distancing.
- If you would like to wait in your car, we can notify you when your treatment room is available and let you come right in to your private room.
- New Visitor Restrictions: We are limiting visitors in the facility to the patient, one adult caregiver if necessary for support or one parent/guardian for minors. No additional children.
- We are offering telemedicine via video calls for our return patients. These appointments will be scheduled by our office staff. We will be using Skype to perform these visits with our patients. This is a free download available on your phone, tablet or computer. There are some guidelines set forth by insurance companies to allow for this type of visit which our staff will verify for you. Unfortunately, not all visits can be done this way.
- Facial coverings are required for entry into the office.
If you would like to be scheduled for a telemedicine appointment or have any other questions regarding this message, please call us at 972-542-2155.
The Advanced Foot & Ankle Center Team