Posts for category: Uncategorized
- A thinner, narrower orthotic that can fit easier into dress shoes, cleats, ice skates, golf shoes, etc.
- Kids always have their orthotics in their athletic shoes.
- Convenience of not having to constantly switch your orthotics between shoes.
- Call our office at 972-542-2155, press 0.
- Mention the email you received.
- Our staff will take it from there.
(EPAT) Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology, also known as Shockwave.
It is an advanced and highly effective non-invasive treatment method that is cleared by the FDA.
The pressure waves stimulate metabolism, enhance circulation, and accelerate the healing process. Damages tissue gradually regenerates and heals. It is performed in the office.
EPAT is a very successful alternative to surgery for Chronic Achilles pain.
Some other conditions EPAT treats include:
nor risk of infection
no down time
There are Virtually no risks. In some cases there may be mild soreness after treatment.
It is performed in-office. Coupling gel is applied to the specified treatment area. EPAT pressure waves. You can walk immediately and return to normal activity the next day.
If you experiencing foot and ankle pain please schedual a consultation today.
Advanced Foot and Ankle
Foot care is something that is important to your overall well-being and is something that is often overlooked. There are some basic guidelines you can follow in order to keep your feet healthy and feeling good.
1. Don’t ignore unusual pain. If you are feeling a pain in your foot, it’s important you investigate it. See your podiatrist. They can help identify the source and develop a treatment plan to make sure that your feet are healthy.
2. Inspect your feet regularly. It’s easy to ignore irregularities around your feet, which is why it’s important to keep an eye on them. It’s important to be sure that there aren’t any drastic changes in color or temperature, and to make sure that your toenails aren’t too thick or discolored and that you dont have a rash. Also be sure to pay attention to cracks or cuts in the skin, and to make sure that there aren’t any growths on your feet.
3. Keep proper foot hygiene. It’s important to wash your feet regularly, even between the toes, The soap does not just get down there on its own! Make sure that your feet totally dry before putting on socks and shoes, especially between your toes. It’s also important to regularly trim toenails. Be careful to only trim nails straight across and not into the sides or corners to avoid ingrown toenails. If you are a person with diabetes, poor circulation, or heart problems, be sure to go to your podiatrist when trimming toenails in order to avoid infection.
4. Get proper fitting shoes. When purchasing shoes, try to go later in the day when your feet are at their largest and make sure to replace worn out shoes. Make sure that the shoes you pick are the correct shoe for whatever activities you are engaging in. Also, it’s important to not wear the same pair of shoes or socks multiple days in a row.
5. Avoid walking barefoot. When walking around barefoot, your feet are more prone to injury.
6. Don’t forget your feet! When wearing sandals, it’s very important to apply sunscreen to your feet as well as the rest of your body!
Following these guidelines will help keep your feet happy and healthy, and in turn help your overall well-being!
Advanced Foot & Ankle
Spring Has Sprung!
To Celebrate Spring, we are going to raffle a FREE iRobot Smart Vacuum Cleaner!
The iRobot Roomba i3 is a smart vacuum that will help with your busy life and make spring cleaning easier than ever! Just by using your phone or even your voice, the Roomba will do all the dirty work for you! It will even find it's way back to the base to recharge when needed.
This vacuum retails for $400 but we will be giving it away with a FREE raffle!
To enter in the FREE raffle, simply leave a review for us on the following sites: Google, Facebook or Healthgrades.
To make it even easier for you to enter, the links are available below!
Once you have left a review, your name will then go into our raffle!
The drawing will be on June 25th, 2021 so be sure to get your review in before then.
If you have any questions about this giveaway or any other foot or ankle issues, please call us at 972-542-2155!
Leave a Review HERE on Google
Leave a Review HERE on Facebook
Leave a Review HERE on Healthgrades for Dr. Silvers
Leave a Review HERE on Healthgrades for Dr. Lloyd
Leave a Review HERE on Healthgrades for Dr. Witt
Leave a Review HERE on Healthgrades for Dr. Sgro