Welcome to Advanced Foot & Ankle Center
Welcome to Advanced Foot and Ankle Center, the office of Dr. Eric M. Silvers, Dr. Robert A. Hadfield and Dr. Dustin M. Lloyd. Our physicians and staff are dedicated to the comfort and care of your feet and ankles. Our team will counsel you on the best way to treat your condition with the education and experience you look for and expect when choosing a physician. We approach foot and ankle care with a humble, yet educated and experienced approach. Our seasoned staff knows that foot and ankle pain can disrupt your daily routine and can lead to frustration at work, school and at home. We are here to get you better quickly and economically, utilizing the latest treatments and techniques. Take the next step to foot and ankle comfort and allow our experienced team help you.
Dr. Silvers founded Advanced Foot and Ankle Center more than 15 years ago. After frequently commuting through McKinney en route between Dallas and Oklahoma, Dr. Silvers was captivated by this growing community.
Dr. Silvers, Dr. Hadfield and Dr. Lloyd include the patient in the decision making process. There is more than one treatment option for most foot and ankle conditions. Our team will tailor a treatment plan that best suits your expectations and lifestyle.
What Makes Us Different
We strive to make every aspect of your visit the most pleasant and comfortable experience you have at a doctor’s office.
We Are Your Foot and Ankle Experts
Dr. Silvers, Dr. Hadfield and Dr. Lloyd have a combined 26 years of experience and combined 9 years training in the conservative and surgical care of all foot and ankle conditions assuring you will receive the best and most comprehensive care available.
Two Convenient Locations
Both our McKinney and Prosper, Texas Office locations are easy to get to and offer a comfortable setting with a friendly, knowledgeable staff.
We believe that helping our patients understand their foot and ankle condition is of the utmost importance.
We understand that in today’s day and age health insurance can be very complicated and difficult to understand.
If You Need It We Can Make It
From custom orthotics, to braces, to diabetic shoes, if you need a custom device, we can make it.
We carry a full line of over-the-counter products of superior quality to address many common foot and ankle conditions such as dry and cracked skin, foot odor, foot pain, neuropathy pain and many more.
Pediatric Foot and Ankle Care
Kids suffer from foot pain often. Pediatric foot and ankle care compromises a good portion of our practice.
Heel Pain and Heel Spurs
One of the most common conditions that our team treats is heel pain. Our approach is to exhaust conservative treatment options first utilizing proven methods.
Some of these options include custom orthotics, physical therapy, injections, night splints and walking boots to name a few. We always tailor our treatment of heel pain toward the individual and their complaints and history. Over 95% of our patients that suffer with heel pain obtain substantial relief at our practice without the need for surgery. The remaining 5% often see vast improvement post operatively. Please visit our Texas Heel Pain website, www.texasheelpaincenter.com for a more in depth look at heel pain.
We are “North Dallas Ingrown Toenail Specialists.” Our patients suffering from ingrown toenails range from infants to geriatrics.